UnderNewManagement

I am a recently freed slave of sin with a very firm belief in Jesus Christ.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

 

Goals

I have been in the BA degree completion program since October '05. The first class in the program you are SUPPOSED to have is called Goals. I felt called to go into this program, although I had no idea what MY goal was. I did not have goals first, I entered the program mid-semester, and I have been looking forward to goals ever since. The first opportunity for me to take goals was my next to the last class. I am almost finished with the program and am anxious that I have not found/discovered my goal. Last friday was the day that I was recognized for my efforts with the students of the Rad Tech program and today on the way to work I discovered that I had a goal all along. Teaching students and helping them mature (Radiologically speaking) is and always has been my goal. It is so much a part of me that I did not recognize it. This program has helped me to fine tune my teaching skills and helped me to better approach the more difficult aspects of teaching. For as long as I have been in the Ministry program everyone I know has asked me what I was going to do when I finished and I had always told them 'I don't know.' Well now I know. I will be the best Rad Tech for the students that I can be. I will be patient and have confidence in them. This is what I am going to do!
This IS my goal.

BigMike

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

August 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   May 2005   June 2006   July 2006   April 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   November 2007   February 2008   July 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?