UnderNewManagement

I am a recently freed slave of sin with a very firm belief in Jesus Christ.

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

 

What would Jesus do?

That is a very good question. I try to ask myself that at least every day. I have recently become involved in church again for the first time in almost 9 years. It is shocking to me that I have been gone from the church that long but my life has definitely changed for the better. I used to be cynical about church going folks, I thought that they are going so that they could look down their noses at people that don’t go. I was wrong.
The church I attend now is Highland Baptist Church of Moore. The people there are genuine and they work very hard at making everyone feel welcome. I am very happy right now in my life and that is saying something as I have suffered from depression and sleep depravation most of my life. This is no pseudo-euphoria or drug induced elation, I am happy. My relationships with my kids and my wife are better now than they have ever been; I am closer to my brother than I can ever remember. Bring an open mind and I’ll save you a seat up front.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

August 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   May 2005   June 2006   July 2006   April 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   November 2007   February 2008   July 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?